We do believe in connection of the soul and the body. We can find this in practising yoga, which can improve our mental state and, of course, our body's condition. You discover how to relax, restore and rejuvenate. We believe: Yoga is way of remembering our true nature.
It is the way of living and being than makes real happiness possible. It is 99% Practice and 1% Theory. Patanjali, the autor of Ihe Yoga sutras, described the eight aspects of yoga as limbs of a tree.
- Yama - ethical principles
- Nivama - self observation
- Asana - posture
- Pranavama - breath control
- Pratyahara - sepse withdrawal
- Dharana - concentration
- Dhvana - meditation
- Sandhi - a state of joy and peace